It's bittersweet, but every couple of years we get to hire a new face around the shop. Our dear friend and loyal employee, Steve Silva is moving up in the world, and although we're going to miss him, we'll need to find some capable feet to fill his shoes!
Here are the details of what we're looking for (note: If this isn't the role for you, it's okay! There will be openings for other positions soon!)
- Will play the largest role in customer service. Being a friendly and helpful assistant to our customers is the highest priority.
- Will handle daily functions of our store; opening tasks, routine cleaning, stocking product, online orders...etc.
- Will have a large role on all our Social Media; must be fluent in Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Must have an eye for retail aesthetics, displays, and function. Can take ownership in building displays, creating signage, and photographing product.
Things that will help:
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- An aptitude of Photography/Videography
- A Self-Starter; the ability to find problems and solutions.
- A optimistic and fluid attitude, the ability to troubleshoot.
- An eye for upcoming trends and product curves.
- Comfortable and familiar with our brand, our ideals, and the Plaza District community.
* This is not a screen-printing role. This is exclusively a retail/customer service position!*
SO, if this sounds like a job for you! Fill out this application! We expect to fill this role quickly, and we will likely be hiring more staff in the near future!